Heading to Chicago for 6 days. Some things to note:
- That penguin above is on a mission. I mean, just look at him. He has somewhere to be. The little fucker’s on a quest.
- The First Heretic is at the halfway mark.
- I listened to Throne of Lies today. I was actually nervous and hesitant about it beforehand, but Christ, it was so fucking good. Enjoyed it a whole bunch.
- People keep asking me about my Adepticon schedule. I don’t think there is one. It’s 3 full days, and no one knows who I am yet, so I suspect my schedule will largely involve sitting there, looking like I want to be somewhere else. I do that very well.
- Doing some podcasts, I think.
- We’re leaving in about 8 hours, and I haven’t packed yet.
- All day, I’d been planning to do a huge and worthwhile post to tide the blog over for a week.
- That’s not really happening.
- It’s almost like I’m using bullet points to make it look like I have a list of things to say.