My name’s Aaron W Dembski-Bowden.
Don’t ask about the W – let’s just forget it exists and forgive my parents for a bizarre choice of middle name. Y’know, I used to tell people it stood for Wolfgang, but no one ever believed me. I’m not a skilled liar.
I write a lot, and people pay me to do it. I argue a lot, but I do that for free. If you want to start paying me to argue, please apply within. My rates would be generous, and my cynical wrath without peer.
I have a cat, but I prefer dogs. Most of my clothes are black, but my favourite colour is orange. I was born in a really dark, grim patch of London, but I moved to the greenest parts of Northern Ireland. This last factoid arises from being in love with a beautiful Irish girl who foolishly agreed to marry me – and that it’s really, really, really easy to write out here in the middle of nowhere, with only fields, cats and hot redheads for company.
GoodreadsNo data found
- I totally found this, which may be of use to some:... fb.me/1j3WnnlbY... 19 hours ago
- This is so rad. youtube.com/watch?feature=…! fb.me/LE4oMSbr... 3 days ago
- Does anyone know any really good tattooists in Ireland (North or Republic, either is fine)? I have an old one to... fb.me/2tBAn7Pgq... 3 days ago
- Because I feel sick, and need my theme song to cheer me up: youtube.com/watch?v=6TXWzl… fb.me/1heTk9iY5... 5 days ago
- The Pitch: "I'll set this novel in a metaphysical Hell that everyone interprets their own way, and where sinful... fb.me/6jWdiNuz8... 6 days ago
Tag Cloud40K 40K Column 40K Radio Adepticon Alexander Argel Tal Artwork Aurelian Betrayer Black Library Blood Reaver Brett Duckley Chaos Marines Chicago Covers Dear Fuchsia Fatherhood First Claw Forums Fuchsia Grey Knights Helsreach Hobby Horus Heresy Katie Money Night Lords Ranting Shadow Knight Skyrim Soul Hunter Star Trek Tale of Five Heretics Talos The Emperor's Gift The First Heretic The Lord Inquisitor The Prince of Crows The Talon of Horus Trailer Video Void Stalker Wedding WoW writing